Friday, September 21, 2007

My First Post

Well I have finally entered the world of blogging. I have been wanting to create a place for my thoughts for quite some time. I have enjoyed reading my sister's and my sister-in-law's blog and decided I too wanted to participate. Much to my relief, I see there is a spell check tool at the top of the page. As spelling is not my strong point, this is a tool I am excited to see. As the title says, this will be a place to put my "Plethora of Thoughts". I often find that I "blog" inside my head while I run. I figure perhaps someone might find my thoughts of interest. My sister tells me blogs are quite self indulgent and I agree, but that is what makes them fun. So I hope you enjoy what my brain has to offer and if you don't, I do aplogize in advance.

3 comments:

Holly West said...

All I can say is this better be good.

abbottsford said...

Thanks for making me sound like a hero. I look forward to some long runs together. I hope I can stay up with you! Love, Dad

Sharon O said...

Looks like you are off to a good start. Good luck on your training and weight loss goals. I am sure that you will be out running me in a very short time. Love, Mom xoxo