Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vacation: Our Cottage

Well we made it to Williamsburg last night. We are staying at Kings Creek Plantation. This place is awesome and so cheap. We have our 1 bedroom cottage with its own private deck (that's where I'm typing this), a full kitchen, laundry, and best of all, a jacuzzi tub. For those of you who don't know, I live for getting a room with a jacuzzi tub! Jim kept telling me there wasn't one but I knew he was wrong. All of the places here have them. We got in at about 11:30 PM last night and that was the first thing I did, get in the tub. Jim watched the tonight show and I took a bath. Let me tell you, it felt great to relax after our long and delayed flight.

This morning we went for a little walk around the property before breakfast. It's about 10am and it's already warm and humid. We are going to go and visit Jamestown today. Tomorrow we are going to Busch Gardens. This should be a fun trip. I'm looking forward to relaxing this first few days. Once we head back to D.C. the days are going to be long and actioned packed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the honeymoon REALLY so over that you're soaking in a tub, on vacation, solo! He watched TV instead of joined you? Hmmmmm....

I'm glad you're having a great time. The place looks beautiful