Monday, September 24, 2007

A Marty Update

Well I thought I would give an update on my baby boy. Saturday was not a good day. Sunday, however, turned out to be better. He ate a little bit of food on his own. I still force fed him a little, just to make sure he would keep his strength up. In general he was more alert and more interested in what was going on around him. He came out into the livingroom and sat in the window for awhile. In the middle of the night he snuggled up to me and was purring. He hasn't done this since he got really sick. This morning he seemed even better. He ate a little more and right now he is sitting in the sun cleaning himself. I can't remember the last time he used the scratching post. After I fed him earlier, he came walking into the livingroom and began sharpening his claws on it. I have to call the vet a little later to give them an update. I think it's a good sign, all of the progress he has made in just a few days. Hopefully he will continue to get better. I also want to thank everyone for their warm wishes. It means a lot.


P.S. The other boys in my life are doing well too. Football got a little boring yesterday I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that Marty's doing a little better. Your boys are cute.