Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I got an e-mail from my sister-in-law this morning saying I have been tagged. I'm not totally sure what that means, but I do know that I now have to tell facts about myself. So here we go....

Ten Amazing, but true facts about Morgan

1) If I was on Death Row, my final meal would be a brick of cheddar cheese, Ritz crackers, and an assortment of cold cuts.

2) Sexuality fascinates me! I would love to be the next Dr. Ruth.

3) The event that made the greatest impact in my life was when my sister invited me to stay with her for a month one summer.

4) I often do things to make other people happy.

5) I wish I was rich so I could give away my money.

6) I want to go to Africa and do humanitarian work.

7) 99% of the time I dislike the human race.

8) I absolutely love shopping for swimsuits. I currently have 6!

9) I can make something out of anything.

10) I don't know how I will face life without my parents if they die before me.


So there you go! I tried to put things that I thought no one knew. I guess now I am suppose to tag other people. I won't be doing that, because the only people I know with blogs have already been tagged.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Goof! You didn't even read my tag! http://creatresscreations.blogspot.com/ It's ok. I still love you. I knew the first one, and last one, the others were a surprise. I read them out loud to John. He cringed at #2. Hahaha.

Thanks for playing along!

Holly West said...

I still don't know why that summer was so big for you...

Was it the strippers?