Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kinky Boots



I just finished watching a movie that I really enjoyed and thought I would share. It is called Kinky Boots. I added it to my Netflix list a long, long time ago. It was so long ago I don't even remember why I picked it. When it finally came in the mail, I almost sent it back without watching it. I'm sure glad I didn't! It's based on a true story and although predictable, it was still entertaining. It's about a man named Charlie who inherits his father's shoe factory in North Hampton, England. Charlie is sure what to do at first. He isn't really into shoes, and when he discovers the factory is in trouble, he knows he must find a new niche to keep it alive. With the help of a Cabaret transvestite, the niche is found and the factory begins manufacturing "2 1/2 feet of tubular sex!" It's like "The Birdcage" meets "Sex in the City." I highly recommend giving it a try!

1 comment:

Holly West said...

Hey, I remember when this movie came out. I guess I should put it on the list.